Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crawling, Crawling, And Then He is Gone ....

Ryland has really been working hard at crawling over the last few weeks. He has been on his knees rocking back and forth really wanting to go. Over the last week he has really made progress and can now go. And when I say "go" I really mean it. There is no slowing down for him. His style of crawling is quite funny .... he will get on all 4s and go forward with his hands and feet a couple of times and then lunge forward. And then he is back on all 4s to do it all over again. He can really move across the floor and get to whatever he wants. I am not sure if I am looking forward to this stage. No more leaving him on the bed surrounded with pillows. No more leaving him in a spot on the floor knowing that he can't go far. I guess we really need to get serious about baby-proofing our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment