Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to Rearrange!

We had a weekend full of moving stuff around, building new cabinets and packing up clothes that are too little!

Ryland got sick on Wednesday afternoon with a high fever and throwing up so we kept him out of school on Thursday and Friday. He was feeling a little better so CC and Pops kept Ryland on Friday night and brought him back on Saturday morning. So that meant that Tab and I were able to sleep in and wake up and watch tv in bed which we never do anymore. Once CC, Pops and Ryland got here we then had a productive Saturday of all working around the house.

Tab moved his office from downstairs to the upstairs bonus room. We then turned the downstairs bedroom into Ryland's playroom with all of his toys and pack-n-play.

My dad and I put together a new bookcase that we put into Ryland's bedroom closet. Now I have somewhere to put all of his little shoes and another place to store books, extra diapers, etc.

We also packed up all of Ryland's clothes that are too small and moved them to the basement. I can now see the bed in the guest bedroom now that the pile of clothes is gone!

Now it is time for me to get ready to leave to meet all of the girls for brunch and a movie. And then I have to pack this afternoon since I am leaving bright and early in the morning for Orlando. I will be gone until Wednesday night ... which is my longest trip away since having Ryland. I just hope he is feeling 100% again before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment