Friday, December 17, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes!

Demember 2009 ... 9 Months Pregnant!!

I did not take many "pregnant" pictures and definitely did not share them with many people but I thought it was kind of funny to look back and see how much I looked like I was going to fall over on my face due to my stomach being so far out. No wonder random people loved to talk to me when I was out in public!





December 2010 ... Our little boy is 1 year old!!

At Perimeter Mall for Santa pictures. It is getting very difficult to take family pictures with all of us looking at the camera.



And it is even more difficult to take group shots with other little ones!



Hanging out in his Christmas pjs.



He has been "patting" his mouth lately. Not sure if he is blowing kisses or trying to make the indian sound!


All bundled up for the Christmas Parade in Highlands. He was so warm and cozy that he slept through 90% of it.



Eating bananas for breakfast.


Playing at Stella's house.



Taking a ride around the kitchen in his wagon.



He LOVES his cars!


Playing in the kitchen pantry.




Climbing in the tupperware cabinet.

Sound asleep on the sofa next to the fireplace in Highlands.



Ready to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment