Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I miss my little "mister"

I have been in Orlando for work this week and I have definitely missed my boys at home! This morning we were able to talk on "facetime" (ie. videa conference) before I left to come into the office so I was able to see and talk to Ryland right after he woke up. He was so cute because once he saw my face and heard my voice on Tab's phone he smiled so big.

Last night Ryland was already in bed once I got back to the hotel so I was not able to talk to him on "facetime" but Tab took his phone in his room while he was sleeping and put the camera on him so at least I was able to see his cute little face and butt in the air!

I leave Orlando tonight to head home. Ryland will probably be asleep when I get home but I cannot wait to pat his little but and rub his little head.

No comments:

Post a Comment