Friday, August 13, 2010

Girls Trip and My First Time Away from Ryland for 2 Nights

I am leaving today for a girls weekend in Highlands. This will be my first time away from Ryland for 2 nights in a row. The only other time that I was away overnight was for a work trip to Charlotte, NC and it was only for 1 night.

My family from Alabama, Chicago and Boston are here so Tab and Ryland are going out to Douglasville today to hang out and play with all of the aunts, uncles and cousins. My cousin Miles is 1 week older than Ryland so they should have a lot of fun together. We went out to Douglasville last night for dinner so that I could see everyone before I left for the Highlands. Ryland loved seeing everyone and even showed Miles how to shake the container of cheerios like a rattle.

I am off to Highlands! I am really excited about a weekend away with my friends but know that I will be so ready to see Ryland's huge smile on Sunday when I get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment