Saturday, August 28, 2010

I guess that stomach bug was contagious ...

Tab is in Isle of Palms this weekend for Pat's bachelor weekend. He left on Thursday and will be back tomorrow. Our mommy/son weekend started off a little rough because I woke up Friday morning with the stomach bug that Ryland had on Wednesday. Needless to say I packed up Ryland's clothes and breakfast and dropped him off at school in his pjs as soon as he woke up. I did not want to run the risk of him getting sick again.

My mom ended up coming back from the Highlands to help me with Ryland on Friday afternoon/night. But I am feeling a lot better this morning so my mom left to go back to the Highlands.

Tab also woke up on Friday with the stomach bug in Isle of Palms :( So I guess this means that we need to resist kissing and loving on Ryland when he is sick. And that is going to be really hard!

Lets hope for a better Saturday and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment