Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a great Mother's Day weekend ... even though it started off with Tab having to pick up Ryland early on Friday since he had a fever :( Ryland felt much better on Saturday and was back to his normal self. I met Lindy and Carolyn for a girls movie on Saturday morning. It was fun to hang out with the girls! We were suppose to go to Alice's 2nd birthday party on Saturday afternoon but since Ryland had a fever the day before I didn't want to take him around all of the other kids (especially Alice's little brother William since he is only 1 month old!). So we stayed around the house on Saturday afternoon and then went over to Chuck and Lindy's for dinner on Saturday night. And as you can see in my previous post Ryland had a lot of fun playing with Maddie and Stella on Saturday night.

My parents came out on Sunday and we all had lunch together. After lunch we all walked up to the playground at Teasley Elementary School. The weather was beautiful and it was so nice and relaxing. Ryland had a fun time showing my parents how he runs around the playground and goes down the slide head first with no help.

I L-O-V-E being a mom. And loved my fun and relaxing Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment