Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ryland's Favorite Sayings ...

"I love you mommy"
"I love you daddy"

**  I love that he tells us that he loves us now!!

"Daddy up with Santa"

** Ryland talks about how Tab climbed on our neighbor's roof to help put up a giant Santa.  I think he tells us this everyday and whenever we go outside and he sees Santa on the roof.  He was fascinated with Tab being up on the roof and with him helping Santa.

"Mommy sit" "Mommy up"
"Daddy sit" "Daddy up"

** Ryland loves to tell us where he wants us to be when playing with him. 

"Stop It" Stop It Please"

** Ryland definitely knows what to tell us when we are doing something that he does not want us to do.

"What is that?" "What is that?" "Mommy, what is that?"

** This is his favorite question!

"Where did it go?"

* I love it when we are playing hide and seek and he whispers this to us.

These are just a few of my favorite.  Ryland is talking up a storm now.  And saying full sentences and holding  conversations.  He has been doing this for a while but I kept forgetting to post it to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment