Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa and The Pink Pig

We met Chuck, Lindy and Maddie at Lenox Mall so that we could all visit Santa and ride the Pink Pig. 

Ryland was loving everything while we were waiting in line.  And definitely taking it all in.  We have been talking about Santa for weeks and Ryland loves to point out Santa and tell us what he says ... "Ho Ho Ho".  But he definitely does not like to get close to the real Santa!  As soon as it was our turn to walk up to Santa for pictures he lost it.  I sat down next to Santa with Ryland in my lap but that did not help so I did what every mom does ... I gave my screaming child to Santa and left him in his lap!  But just as soon as the picture was over and we rescued Ryland from Santa's lap he was as happy as ever.  So it definitely did not take him long to get over it.  Here are some pictures.

Waiting in line ....



Walking up to Santa.  And not liking it!



Trying to get Ryland to loosen his grip on me so that I could put him in Santa's lap.



So sad ... but classic!



Happy with daddy after it was all over!


After Santa pictures we all went to ride the Pink Pig.  It has been so long since I have riden it and Tab has never been.  It was a fun family ride!  Ryland really liked it and was so good during the entire ride.  He held on to his Pink Pig Pass the entire time!






This is Lindy and I trying to get a picture with the kids.  This never works anymore!  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment