Sunday, August 5, 2012

Banana Popsicles ... No No No

Last night we went to Publix after dinner and Ryland was a hoot!   Our shopping experience started with Ryland helping me put a box of crackers in the cart and all of a sudden he said to Tab .. "these are a good price".  The lady next to us heard him and thought it was hilarious!  She even invited him to go shopping with her so that he could find all of the sale items for her.

And then there have been these random looking frozen banana popsicles - dipped in chocolate in the freezer section that have always been calling my name.  But they look like something that you never know if they will actually be good or not.  As we were strolling down the ice cream aisle, I noticed that they were on sale - Perfect!.  This was my oopportunity to give them a try.  So I opened the door, picked up a box and started walking to our cart to put them in.  All of a sudden Ryland started saying "No, No, No" ... walked up to me, took the box of frozen banana popsicles out of my hand, and marched them right back to where they came from.  It was the funniest thing that we had seen - I thought Tab and I were going to die laughing right there in the middle of Publix.   And by the way ... the banana popsicles are GOOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment